Mu


Two messy eyebrows
one little childhood scar.

The skyline on the sand
and four drops of green tea.

So one writes blank.

____________________________________________

Friday, May 9, 2008

Bonus tracks from For whom the lights stay on


These days I’m posting some poems which I placed under the label «For whom the lights stay on – bonus tracks». They are poems which couldn’t be included in the index of the book published in December, some because they weren’t yet completed, some because there was simply no place left. However, they could have easily been included in the project of the book, and that’s why I consider them as a sort of unreleased bonus tracks, which you can now read in the blog. Actually, there is a section which is more involved than the other ones by these new pieces, and that is other homes (altre dimore), which consists only of three poems in the book, and which is evidently a still open section. In fact, some of these pieces was even written and conceived just recently, and I worked on them right these days (for example the last posted poem, and another one which I’m going to post soon). These pieces keep on writing the story of my nomadism and of my love for the city, the only cell of social aggregation which I seem to recognize.


Originally posted in Italian on April 18, 2008 at 20:11

No comments:

 

Optimized for Mozilla Firefox
Firefox eats IE for lunch. Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
All the original content of this blog is licensed under this Creative Commons License