Mu


Two messy eyebrows
one little childhood scar.

The skyline on the sand
and four drops of green tea.

So one writes blank.

____________________________________________

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Third 7 translations already posted!


I’m slowly posting all the translations of the Italian original posts.
The plan is to post a page once a week, that means 7 posts at once – except this one you’re just reading – which seems to me a good rhythm to give time for the reading and to reach soon the current posts on the original blog.

All the original posts were translated – if well or badly, you’re going to see – that means that there will be absolute no loss in the passage between the original and the English blog. Further, I have chosen to post the new texts with new date and time reporting the original ones at the end of each text together with the permalink to the original post, that means that clicking on the original date you will directly reach the original post. In this way, you can freely choose to read the poem in original language. It seems to me a good solution to give this blog a little more independence without forgetting that it is however an adaptation.

In the future, I don’t know if I will always be able to follow regularly the rhythm of the posting of the original blog, but I’ll try my best to be as punctual as possible.

Well, I hope you enjoy the blog and, if you feel, let me know what you think about it.

See you in a week!

No comments:

 

Optimized for Mozilla Firefox
Firefox eats IE for lunch. Get Firefox!

Creative Commons License
All the original content of this blog is licensed under this Creative Commons License